Monday, February 22, 2010

The Midterms are Over!

I can't believe that half of the semester is already over for Winter 2010. It seems like time is just flying by. I was really pleased with the grammar midterms this semester. I thought everyone did really well. It was obvious that my students has studied a lot. Sometimes I worry that we are moving too fast through the grammar, and that people don't have time to think about it carefully and learn what we are going over in class. One of the hardest things about EAP 1 is that there is a grammar quiz every Monday, and there are 10 grammar quizzes in just one semester. That means the the students really have to work hard to keep up. However, I'm sure my students can do it. The results of the grammar midterm prove it!

We are also going to start blogging after the midterms. This is going to be an excellent way for the students to improve their writing fluency. I'm also hoping that we are all going to get to know each other just a little bit better.

Happy blogging!

No comments: